Baby Bunting Walks for Prems!
This month we had a chat to Asha Desai from Baby Bunting …
1) Tell us a little about yourself and your role at Baby Bunting?
I have been the marketing manager at Baby Bunting for just over three years now. My focus is on putting together strategy behind sales, building brand equity and delivery of customer centric campaigns in store and online. This includes everything from catalogues, sponsorship to store openings and digital campaigns supported by an amazing team of individuals and agencies.
2) Describe a typical day a work.
Is there such a thing? No day is ever the same which definitely keeps things interesting. My team and I are always running 100 miles an hour as there’s always something new that pops up.
3) Baby Bunting is the primary partner of Life’s Little Treasures Foundation’s fundraiser, Walk for Prems, which is fantastic! Tells us a bit more about the event and its unique partnership with Baby Bunting?
We were determined to partner with a charity organisation that we could help make a difference. The stats of premature births are really overwhelming and at Baby Bunting, we feel it’s our responsibility to provide assistance and education to parents throughout their journey.
Our brand is more than providing product options, it’s getting involved with organisations like Life’s Little Treasures where our team members are able to engage with the community and support something really special.
At Baby Bunting, the topic of premmies is very close to our hearts and we’re constantly trying to find ways of making the pregnancy journey easier for every mum. After speaking with new parents we understand how difficult the premmie journey can be for new parents – alone we can do so little, together can we do so much.
4) What do you think makes this cause and walk so special? What are you looking forward to most about the event?
We are looking forward to being a part of the day the most! The buzz, the people, awareness and mostly the long-term impact the donations will bring.
5) What are some essentials for the hospital you’d recommend a new mum and baby?
I would recommend essentials such as healthcare cards, toiletries and comfortable clothes (dressing gown, slippers, socks, t-shirt, trackies). Also, bring along things that will help you relax – music, magazines, books and lots of tissues!